Fullmetal Alchemist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks

3 posters

Go down

Ranks  Empty Ranks

Post by Ardere Flamewright Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:04 am

It has come to my attention and a few other members around the site that we could use a few more ranks. There's only 4 and that is a tad bit too easy to rank up to. I propose we have around 6 or so. S and SS ranks would be a good addition. If anyone one else supports this give ideas, if not then feel free to criticize. S ranks are usually known as the elite fighters with only a few per town once we have a full blown site. SS ranks however are even more elite with only a few site wide. S rank would be another one earned through exp, but SS rank would be something you have to take a test for or be rewarded by the staff. To be SS rank you must be S rank for some time though.

S Rank: 4,000 exp (Can be changed if need)

X Rank: Some sort of test devised by the staff or rewarded.

PS: I'd love ideas for SS rank, exp just sounds too easy.

Last edited by Ardere Flamewright on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ardere Flamewright
Ardere Flamewright

Back to top Go down

Ranks  Empty Re: Ranks

Post by Kisuke T. Bloodedge Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:17 am

well, lets not make this too much like the other site...how about calling X-rank SS-rank instead. But all the same in principle. Just wanted to put that out there XD
Kisuke T. Bloodedge
Kisuke T. Bloodedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardere Flamewright Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:22 am

SS rank sounds better
Ardere Flamewright
Ardere Flamewright

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavroh Lowe Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:28 am

Hmmm..... I've actually changed my mind about the requirements we talked about. This site.... it's FMA. FMA is mainly about the plot and this site should be too. I'll work the basic plots out until the weekend and then try and find a arc-like plot which we can try to carry out and will lead on too the next arc.

That we have ranks that will make Bradley like characters (he was definetly X Rank) possible, should be done though. Two more ranks would raise the appeal of the whole thing.
Mavroh Lowe
Mavroh Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavroh Lowe Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:29 am

But I think for S and SS Rank there should be requirements and not just XP

I am thinking IC requirements for S and SS
Mavroh Lowe
Mavroh Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content